#PennCovePups Costume Contest – WIN PRIZES for you & your best bud!
Spooky season is officially here. The leaves are dropping, the beers are getting darker, and you have the uncontrollable urge to put your dog in a silly costume. We say go for it – you might even win a prize for your efforts and their shame! That’s right, it’s time for the 1st Annual #PennCovePups Halloween Costume Instagram Contest. Any time between now and Halloween, follow these simple instructions for your chance to win one of three prizes:
1. Dress up your pup.
2. Let them know that they are a very, very good boy/girl. Try not to laugh.
3. Bring your pup down to either one of our dog friendly patios. Don’t forget that leash!
4. Order a pint of beer* for yourself and grab a free treat for your doggo.
5. Bribe doggo into taking a super cute picture, utilizing treat from step #4.
6. Post your pup’s photo to Instagram, tagging @penncovebrewingco and using the hashtag #penncovepups in the caption. Be sure to include your dog’s name in the caption!
7. Enjoy that beer while Fido enjoys their treat.
On November 1st, we’ll announce the top 3 most liked entries on our Instagram Stories, where our followers will vote to pick the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!
Prizes are as follows:
1st place pup is a very good boy/girl and their hooman will receive a $20 Penn Cove Brewing Company gift certificate and 1 Penn Cove Brewing Growler!
2nd place pup is a very good boy/girl and their hooman will receive a logo pint glass and 2 beer tokens!
3rd place pup is a very good boy/girl and their hooman will receive 2 beer tokens!
Post your photos to Instagram anytime between October 22 – October 31st, 2020. Don’t forget to tag us and include the hashtag #PennCovePups!
Penn Cove Taproom, Coupeville
103 S Main Street
Coupeville, WA 98239
Penn Cove Taproom, Oak Harbor
780 SE Bayshore
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
More news-worthy reads from PCBC
Click here for a list of requested items the Coupeville Community Care this year. You can drop off your donations at our Coupeville taproom anytime between now and Dec. 16.