MUG CLUB - Membership

image289

Lifetime Member

Lifetime Membership - $500 one time payment.  Join the EXCLUSIVE Taproom Mug Club and receive 20% off beer, bottles, cans, food, merchandise, non-alcoholic beverages and wine.


Add a spouse for $100

Yearly Member

Yearly Membership - $100 per year.  Join the Mug Club and receive 20% off beer, bottles, cans, food, merchandise, non-alcoholic beverages and wine.

Membership Schedule

Memberships start January 1 of each year and ends December 31 of each year.  We have 50 membership spots.  Nearly 55% of our members are lifetime members.  The other 45% is available for yearly memberships. Ask any employee about our membership program and join to support our vision and save some cash.